Make Good Services in Melbourne
Meet End of Lease Obligations with our Make Good Services
Is your lease coming to an end? We can liaise with your landlord or managing agent and complete all make good services required.
This can include demolition, removal, painting and repair works, allowing you to hand back the premise in-line with your lease obligations.
We will return your office, warehouse, retail or industrial space back to its original condition while helping you to:
- Review, negotiate and schedule make good services with the property manager or landlord
- Complete all make good works on time and on budget
Let Agero remove the stress and financial pitfalls of your make good so you can concentrate on running your business.
Make Good Services Under One Roof
We know there can be tight schedules once a lease ends. That’s why, we make things easy with end-to-end services to remove the hassle of relocation and lease obligations. Our make good services include:
- Electrical – lighting, power and control systems
- Painting – removing and repainting interior and exterior walls and surfaces
- Plastering – reconfiguring plasterboard, acoustic tiles, suspended ceiling and wall linings
- Plumbing – water, gas, drainage and sewer installation and maintenance
- Flooring – carpet, tiling and flooring repairs and removal
- Cleaning and waste removal