Delivering successful fitout and construction projects for landlords, developers, tenants and their consultants.
A fitout or construction project can often involve multiple trades from electricians, painters to plumbers working simultaneously or at different times who need to follow occupational health and safety legislation.
The health and safety of ALL people who enter and work on the construction site will be one less thing for you to worry about when you appoint Agero as the principal contractor. As commercial builders, we know how best to work in live environments and occupied buildings across all sectors to minimise work health safety risks and disruption to business operations.
Our responsibilities as principal contractor include:
- Developing a Work Health and Safety (WHS) Management Plan that meets all occupational health and safety legislation and ensuring compliance
- Arranging relevant permits and safe work method statements (SWMS) before high risk construction commences
- Appropriate access to facilities and essential services
- Managing risks associated with construction waste, demolition, equipment, materials handling and storage
Creating a workplace strategy aligned to your business goals
Agero has in place stringent policies, safety systems and procedures to mitigate risk and ensure a smooth project delivery, while keeping you, your staff and all trades working on site safe. Plus, we’re a registered commercial builder with the Victorian Building Authority and Master Builders Victoria.
We know that no two construction projects are the same. And, no matter what your needs, we have a transparent methodology and construction contract to suit:
- Fixed Lump Sum
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Construction Management
Have an upcoming project? Talk to the Agero team today to find the best suited contract methodology for your fitout or construction project and ensure risks are appropriately managed.